Every sports injury produces different symptoms and types of pain. Some of the most frequent sports injuries that people face are:
- Sprains: This is an overstretched or tear of a ligament that connects two bones together
- Strain: This occurs when a muscle or tendon is overstretched or tears completely.
- Knee injuries: These are extremely common and often involve damage to the meniscus or tendons that support the knee.
- Swollen muscles: Many different things can lead to swollen muscles, but typical symptoms involve pain during movement, and lack of strength in the muscle.
- Dislocations: These injuries occur when a bone is popped out of its proper socket. Often a tear in the muscle also comes with this injury.